Graduate Forms

These forms may be downloaded and returned to the Graduate Programs Office in person or by email. Follow the instructions on each individual form.

Student Classification Form
Non-management students requesting management courses We are no longer using a form for non-management students. Available seats will open on the first day of classes each semester. We encourage students to log into HUB to view what courses have available seats and self-enroll.  There are no exceptions. 
Full-time MBA, MS and PhD Supervised Research (independent study) request [PDF]
Must be filed and retained in student record for all MGX 647 courses.
Full-time MBA, MS and PhD
Certification of Full-Time Status 
International students only. Used for immigration status purposes.
Full-time MBA, MS and PhD Request for Academic Withdrawal 
Check with your academic advisor in the Graduate Programs Office if you are considering withdrawing from a program.
PhD students only Application to Candidacy (ATC)
Check with your advisor on timing of this filing. MBA students do not use this form.
PhD Only
Change Expected Conferral Date/Amend ATC 
Check with faculty or Graduate Programs Office advisor.
Full-time MBA, MS and PhD Transfer Credit Petition 
Must be submitted to the academic department and returned to the Graduate Programs Office for retention in your student file before it will be submitted to the Graduate School (MS and PhD).
PhD only. MS forms will be initiated by Graduate Programs Office staff.
Dissertation registration request form [PDF]
MGX 797 registration requests subsequent to candidacy approval - file each semester.